Diane's Arrived in Kamloops

Well, Diane is in Kamloops. For those of you who don't know...Diane and I have been best friends since kindergarden. I remember offering my blue crayon to her on the steps of our portable, and the rest, is history.
She decided to move to Kamloops, British Columbia with her husband a few weeks ago. They decided to see this beautiful country of ours and drive across. It took them quite some time to get out of Ontario, but once they did, they made it to BC in record time.
Diane assures me she's happy; so I'm happy for her. I'm upset...frustrated....disappointed...but what's a girl to do? I can only wish her well, and keep touch with her. We have awesome ways of communication; this blogger being one of them.
Best of luck, my best friend.

2 Comments:
Hey girl I am happy to see yu found a place to jot your thoughts down. I am so proud of you. I am also proud to consider you my friend even though we have never met. You bring lots of laugh to me and I don't know what I would do with my day if it weren't for you. Take care my friend. (put the stapler down)
AHHH...a little shocked to see my mug on this thing...but happy all is well....things have been in one word nuts over here....love it, hate it, getting used to it....talk soon,
hugs
D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home