March of the Penguins

My friend lent me her March of the Penguins DVD (last week...) and I watched it last night. It was such a great movie....well, maybe not a 'movie' persay, more like a documentary.
The film showed us how delicate life is, what is needed to endure through it, and the struggles and rewards one faces with it.
Ok, I'll admit, I cried like a big baby girl at some parts of it (stupid seal). I guess it all comes down to the fact that life is life. It has a beginning, middle and an end. No matter how hard we try, it'll end eventually, in one way shape or form.
I watch this great documentary and I'm grateful that the film makers produced such a wonderful film. I would much MUCH rather watch something like this than the garbage that's in theatres right now.
Thank you penguins for showing me how wonderful/difficult/rewarding your lives are, and continue the march!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home