I'm 25 (...again; honest)
I celebrated my We slept in until 11am and it was so nice. I would have just been contemplating returning from my coffee break if I had gone to work instead. Ha! Suckers!
I then spoke to my bestest friend from 11-1pm...her phone bill is my gift. It was so great to catch up with her. She had to let me go because she was going to be late for her doctor's appointment otherwise! She's expecting a little one any day now!
A delivery of roses came 1/2 way through the conversation. They were from my (sleeping) hubby. They were my favourite colour (Yellow) and they're beautiful!
Then my hubby and I went to watch a movie. The only thing that really interested me was The Devil Wears Prada. The book was ok and so was the movie. It was nice to have a huge bag of popcorn, all to myself! My poor digestive system.
We then went to the Keg Steakhouse and had a great steak. I'm still so full........ It was so good.
I couldn't justify spending $10 on a sundae so we went to McDonalds and had a sundae there. We were just chatting and had a nice time. All of a sudden, Mr.NancyTJ said "Hey, isn't that Dear Cute Boy across the street!?" I look over my shoulder and there he is. Ahh. Walking and talking on his cell phone. I got to see him on my birthday. Ahh....what a wonderful day!
MrNancyTJ and I went home and snuggled for the rest of the night. It was a perfect day.
My party will continue on Saturday with my extended family...it'll be great too I'm sure. I'll let you know what happens.
Thanks to everyone that called, emailed and got me my presents. It's wonderful to know I have such a great circle of friends out there!

1 Comments:
Call it pregnancy brain but I have been preoccupied with the baby coming, I forgot my sister's b-day too until it as that day...Heck I forgot its MY birthday coming up...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home